27 kwi 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party - Reveal

Welcome to the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party, third reveal!
For the seventh time, Lori Anderson decided to organize a blogging party, where participants from all over the world exchange their sets of beads. This time, the play was attended by 541 people!
My partner was Colleen Vinthagen from Sweden. Here's what she sent me: 
topaz beads, lepidolite rondelle, pearls, agate, pyrite, carnelian ovals, ceramic daisies and clasp she made.
I sent her the following set of beads:
felted pebbles, ceramic blocks and button, crocheted ovals, czech glass...
If you're wondering what Colleen made with them, please take a look at her blog.
I liked a lot beads I recived from Colleen, but I wondered a long time what to do with them. I had a void in my head, ideas didn't want to come. I wanted the best use of beauties she sent me. And suddenly it snap:) This is the result:
First design - a bracelet with beautiful, big ceramic daisie as a main part. 
 
I fastened flower by chain with seed beads, then added yellow topaz rounds, lepidolite rondelles and blue fire agate rondelles all from Colleen. I separated them with miyuki seed beads. As closure - a wire clasp Colleen made.

Then I made earings with the same daisies and topaz rounds. I just added ceramic discs, copper chain and seed beads from my own stash.

And finally I made another bracelet.
I used blue fire agate rondelle, lovely yellow carnelian faceted ovals and antique bronze rondelle pearls Collen sent me. From my own collection I have chosen palm wood beads, orange coral, copper chain and ceramic heart as a pendant.
I am very pleased with the final results. I really like colour scheme especially in the last bracelet.

Lori, thank you for organizing the great party! Again!;)
And Colleen, it was a pleasure to be your BSBP partner! Ha det sa bra!

If you want to get to know the rest of the participants, HERE'S a list.

28 komentarzy:

  1. Great designs! I love the colors and they way you used the flowers...fantastic!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Really beautiful! I adore the colour scheme on the last bracelet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love the flower bracelet with the matching earrings! Very well done!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Your pieces turned out great! Thank you for sharing the process.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love all your pieces, great color palette!
    ciao dall'Italia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful soup. I love the earrings and the second bracelet. They works well together. very nice.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful summery colors! Very nice. and your captcha is ON

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. These lovelies look so fresh and springlike! Nicely done

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Love those bracelets!!!! Such pretty happy colors.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love your pieces, so delicate and fresh!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I love the bright, happy colors, and you used them to their best advantage. So pretty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Great designs, beautiful colors, beautiful jewels!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Your designs are so pretty...ty so much for sharing with us all...bye for now and Happy Beading
    http://jaacquelinesjewels.blogspot.com/2013/03/bead-soup-blog-party-reveal-is-here.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Nice cooking, Joanna. Love the whimsical touch of your creations! And the vey organized picture from your soups too ;0)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Love your pretty creations the earrings are so cute.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. You made good use of your soup. My favorite are the earrings.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Such pretty jewelry! I love your earrings - so colorful and fun!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. You both had such great soups. I really like your pieces. Great job!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Lovely pieces with so much character. What a fantastic job you sid with your soup.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. I love all the things you made from your soup especially the earrings. They are soo cute!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. i love you soup pictures... i might try taking pictures of my soups like that the next time.. the earrings are tres chic and i especially like the 2nd bracelet...!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. All three of your designs are really yummy. I especially like that last bracelet. There's something about its asymmetry that appeals to me. Well done!!
    Oh, and I love the way you laid out the beads to be photographed in such an organized manner. Very cool!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Cześć, niezmiernie atrakcyjne miejsce, doskonały wpis, idealnie przedstawiony, pewnie nie raz odwiedze twój blog, bowiem naprawde ogromnie mi się tu u Ciebie podoba, pozdrawiam Aluś :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Miło mi będzie jeśli skomentujesz moje prace :)

archiwum